AOWR will manage all of your outsourced waste management needs. AOWR is a Connecticut based business. Jack Eighmy is the owner and founder. AOWR has experience in sales, account management, operations, bid and accounting. This experience ranges from locally owned haulers, to billion dollar public waste management companies, and large national waste brokers.
AOWR's purpose is to act as a third party manager for waste services:
- Reduce the customers waste management expenses and add recycling.
- Services include waste management brokering, audit and consultation.
- Formal bid, contract negotiations, recycle implementation, account management, consolidated billing, customer service, reporting, audit, consultation and accounts payable are offered services.
- All services are qualified by documented metrics and verified with an OPEN BOOK POLICY.
- AOWR’s target customer is anyone with a waste portfolio.
- AOWR's database encompasses vendors, bids and pricing on a national level.
- AOWR is focused on sustainability through optimization and recycling.
- Continental United States, Hawaii and Puerto Rico are our managed market.
- AOWR's experience allows for multiple solutions to common customer challenges. Saving and accounting models can be adjusted to meet the customer’s needs and comfort levels.